Nana’s Pantry Angel Food Cake Candle
  • I highly doubt that it actually cost that much at the time of purchase, as things are always on sale around Christmas time

• by Heather

Last Christmas, I got a Nana’s Pantry candle with an Angel Food Cake scent as a gift. It’s in a 22.6 oz. jar, and it has a cream color to it. I am very surprised I didn’t smell the candle before I opened the gift package. It has a very strong smell, and it actually does smell like angel food cake.

This candle smells so sweet, you may just want to eat it… but don’t!

Even when I lit the candle, the smell remained. I had an efficiency apartment, and the smell filled the room and seeped into the apartment hallway. It smelled like I was baking sugar cookies. The only bad thing about that was that it made me want sweets, and I ...

• didn’t have any available.

When it comes to the wax, it is a bit of a different texture than many candles. It’s a not quite as solid, and some may remain on your finger if you touch it. However, there really isn’t any reason to touch it; I’m not sure why I did, so this isn’t a bad thing.

The bottom of the candle says

it was purchased from Marshall Fields, and it also says the price was $20.00. I highly doubt that it actually cost that much at the time of purchase, as things are always on sale around Christmas time. If you happen to live near a Marshall Fields, go and look for this kind of candle. I enjoyed it, and I think you will, too.

Roger Arnold says :

I agree wholeheartedly with you about this candle. It is awesome. BUT I can`t find anymore Where can I find them?

PJ says :

Nana’s Pantry are the best candles EVER I use to purchase them at Marshall Fields as well. When Macys took over, they no longer carried them. For the past four years, I have desperately searched for them. My favorite candle for fall was Vanilla Nutmeg I ahve been unable to find a scent to come even close

I don’t understand why the brand is so hard to find. Did they go out of business. They have so many loyal buyers and not letting them know about where to find them is a disservice.

I truly miss this the availability of this product

Sherri says :

Please tell me where I can find Nanna s Pantry Candles in tins. I can t believe how hard these are to find THANK YOU

Peggy says :

Please tell me where to buy Nana pantry candles

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 461509215210230/k2311a0915/9.15.07