Robertson Elementary  » Education  »
2721 W 50 St. Tulsa OK 74107
  • I have been very impressed with the quality of this school and it's teachers
  • High, and I believe he is better for the experience

• by shortstuff

My children were moved around a lot during their first years in Elementary School. So, we have had a taste of a few of the Tulsa Public Schools.

Now, I’m not saying the other schools weren’t good teachers, and I’m not saying the teachers weren’t good either.

But, my children

have attended Robertson for a longer period of time than any other school! I have been very impressed with the quality of this school and it’s teachers! Robertsons teachers are the most dedicated of all teachers I have ever met! They are willing to work with your children, and also ...

• teach the children manners, and life lessons, like caring and kindness.

I have never had any trouble getting cooperation from the teachers, any staff, and even the princebal.

The guidence counselors are always willing to work with any child that may need them, and are always available to speak with parents.

I have already had one child promoted from Robertson Elementary to the resident Jr.

High, and I believe he is better for the experience.

Currently I have two others attending this school, and they will remain there too.

I do also plan on having my two year old attend Robertson as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501509215120230/k2311a0915/9.15.07