Next Step Modeling Agency SCAM  » Scam  »
0.5
Newark, New Jersey
  • Of course they made it sound so good so I went in for an interview and was told many interesting things that really caused me to believe that this would be my big chance

• by luvlylady23

The world of modeling can be one of great confusion and misleading conceptions. About two years ago I was handed a flyer that stated that they were searching for aspiring models and actors.

me to believe that this would be my big chance.

Well, along wit the good info came the money talk at the end.

They told me that I would have to pay a total of $1000 inorder to get started.

Well, they said that I was getting a good deal because Hot97 was going to cover ...

• the rest.

Little did I know at that time.

They allowed us to make a payment plan but had to pay $333 up-front.

I did and that was the most money I ever wasted at one time.

They made me attend classes that helped a bit but was not fully as effective as they said it

would be.

Then I got a photo shoot that was not as professional as it should have been.

This company has put me through so much, they wasted my time and took my money and as all scammers do they closed their business.

So be very careful, check references and make sure you know who you are dealing with.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 601409214871030/k2311a0914/9.14.07