Optimum reward card
  • For me regal cinemas is the one near me, but until then I will be happy for my discount of $25.00 off your bill each month and that is not bad at all

• by narcoleptic

The opotimum reward card can be signed up for right online at the optimum website and is given if you subscribe to cable television , telephone and computer. If you have all 3 you are then eleigible to apply for the optimum reward card to which you have

$25 taken off your bill every month just for applying for the card. It also if you live near clearview cinemas gives you 2 free theatre tickets to any movie that is playing at clearview cinemas for free every tuesday. Also different days of the week you ...

• can get free soda or popcorn. You can also go to the optimum reward website and find some great buys on electronics and a discount as well for having the optimum reward card. Although clearview cinemas is not near my are it would be great if they
        signed up to give other name cinemas free movies as well which would really be great. For me regal cinemas is the one near me, but until then I will be happy for my discount of $25 off your bill each month and that is not bad at all.

Anita Ferrer says :

I can`t find my card. How can I have another card sent to me?

John says :

Here’s a direct link to log into the Optimum website to order a replacement:

Galega says :

IF you can’t find your card, then just request a replacement card. You need to have your Optimum ID and Password for registering for the replacement card. The card will be delivered to your mail within two working days. Please note, you can order a replacement card once in four weeks.

Musa Koneh says :

Can I give my benefit card to my wife to go to movies?

John says :

Yes, the reward card is accepted at any clearview cinema.

Galega says :

Your card can be used by anyone. It is your responsibility to protect it. Needless to say, there is no problem in letting your wife use this card.

David Campbell says :

I haven`t received by reward card yet. I have gone to the optinum site says I have regeristed but when I put in Id and password doesn`t go through thanks

John says :

If it says that you have been registered, a password is probably assigned, although it’s not being recognized. Go to the Optimum log in screen and click on the link that says “Forgot Password”. This will allow you to reset it.

Galega says :

What is the message you are getting? If the password is wrong, you can click on Forgot Password link and proceed as suggested to set a new password. If Optimum ID is wrong, then please check your ID. If nothing is working, then try to register again as a new user. You must be eligible for the same - it means you should be using three Optimum services, TV with Optimum Economy, Optimum Value, Family Cable with Optimum TV or above plus phone and Internet.

Margaret amd michael Carle says :

I am signed up and I have tried time and time again to get my rewards card But it never comes years and every summer I try. Please , Please help us get out card. Thank you Margaret Carle Please call 732-928-8592

joe smith says :

Hi, you can chat with an Optimum agent online and they will look into it for you, I’ve had to do so before, go here:

Galega says :

The first thing you need to ensure is the eligibility criteria. You must be using three Optimum services to be eligible for this card - TV with Optimum Economy, Optimum Value, Family Cable with Optimum TV or above plus phone and Internet. I think the problem lies here. If you are already eligible, then there won’t be any problem. Just register, and the card will be sent to your mail within 48 hours.

alethia ralph says :

how do i get the optimum rewards card i have the triple play cable compuer and phone

Gigi says :

You will have to sign up online at optimumrewards.com and once you’re registered for the Optimum rewards program you will receive a card within 3-4 weeks.

Galega says :

Apart from phone and Internet, you are also required to use Optimum TV. Only then, you will be eligible to get Optimum Reward Card. Please understand that this is a sort of loyalty program. Optimum reserves all rights in this case. You have to fulfill all their criteria before expecting to have this card.

joan mack says :

I signed up over a month ago and I have never received my card.

Galega says :

The card is delivered within 48 hours. Please log into the system - from the official website of Optimum Reward Card - and check your status. If the card has already been issued under your name, then just request a replacement card. You will get it in the stipulated time.

Maria Jones says :

My husband Peter and I have also lost our cards. How can we have them replaced?

John says :

You can order a replacement card by logging into your Optimum account online, here’s the link:

Galega says :

If you have lost the card, order a replacement card instantly. Also, ensure that the card is not misused. Please note that it is your responsibility to protect the card. Cancel the lost one and apply for new one. The replacement card will be mailed within 48 hours of making a request. Also note that you can apply for replacement card only once in four weeks.

Patricia says :

I just received my Optimum Rewards card and the name on the card is wrong.The card was sent to the correct name and address and the welcome letter was also correct, but the mame on the card was not mine. Please instruct me as to how to correct this

Galega says :

Ideally, this should not happen. Name is not entered manually. It is taken as mentioned in the subscribers ID of Optimum. Before asking them to correct name, you need to check your subscribers ID. There is quite a high possibility that your name is wrongly mentioned there, with all correct details. If it is fine there, then make a request to Optimum through their official website.

mr. vasquez says :

how do i activate or register my optimum rewards card?

John says :

Here’s a link to the activation page:

Galega says :

Optimum Rewards is our FREE loyalty program exclusively designed for subscribers with Optimum’s triple product (TV with Optimum Economy, Optimum Value, Family Cable with Optimum TV or above plus phone and Internet). That is the first step to check the eligibility. If you are already a member of all above mentioned services, then go to the official website of Optimum Rewards and register. You will be required to enter your Optimum Account Number/Subscriber’s Number. Your Optimum ID and Password will be generated.

Mohamed Ali says :

It says it can only be used on clearview cinemas? is amc a clearview cinema??

Alpha2Zulu says :

There are some Clearview Cinemas in the AMC family, to tell if yours is one of them it would say AMC Clearview and then the name of the city or location.

Galega says :

They continue to add more movie destination, travels, sports, etc where Optimum Reward Card can be used. Entire Clearview Cinema spots will accept this card.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 461409214811030/k2311a0914/9.14.07