Jollibee  » Restaurants  »

• by ennylance

When I was young, I only know one fast food chain here in the Philippines and that is Jollibee. There are a lot of fast foods here but there is something in this restaurant that I really cannot understand why kids really love to go there.Maybe because of the food that they serve and the playground provided there at a part of each stores. There are

lots of branches of Jollibee here in the Philippines and they have put up also branches in some other country.

It is the most popular fast food here and it was usually the kids who really makes it famous. I have a friend and they celebrated her son\’s birthday there.It was really a great party because of the programs the staff or the crews of that ...

• restaurant have prepared.There are lots of surprises and gimmicks they provided that kids really enjoy.Kids also enjoys the food but the most exciting part for them is Jollibee the mascot.Kids really wants to play with there mascot. My son loves to take pictures of jollibee and when he sees jollibee he always shouts and wants to go there.Maybe it was really a part of being a
        kid.The store also provided a kiddie meal with selection of toys. Most of the kids really collects it.It was really great to have something that Filipinos be proud of.

I have been also a crew there and it was really fun because I have made a lot of friends there and what is good there is when you have your break time they provide you a free meal.

Jollibee
    ann says :

i`m one of your almost every other day costumer. the service was okay until one day there was one incident. do you think it is effective to correct the mistakes of one crew if one manager of your store embarrass one of your crew in front of so many costumer? because one time I encountered that situation in one of your crew and one manager. I think it would be better to talk to the crew in private not IN FRONT of many people. Because it may decrease the self esteem of the crew and decrease the the trust of costumer to that crew. do you think ma`am manager its proper to say ang kapal naman ng mukha mu, kong akolang nakaduty pinauwi na sana kita ?

chester carl says :

background of atudy. related studies. statement of the problem. defination of terms.

Jeg says :

Can u please help me where i can find a jolibee store with playground…tnx in advance

M says :

It depends on your location of course. Advise us where is your locations so that we can provide you the place. Mostly Jollibee branch has playground.

Belle Marie Waters says :

This is not really a question. It`smore of a reaction - Almost everyday before I go to work I eat my breakfast at Jollibee, Assumption Road, Baguio City, Philippines and its warm and jolly but the other day. I ask one of the crew if I could have a free newspaper since i ordered a pie because the last time I asked - they give free newspaper if you order a pie. This crew looked at me and said Sorry Ma`am, hindi po pie ang kailangan para magkaroon ka ng newspaper kundi you have to order a molo soup. The tone of her voice was sarcastic and the the choice of words was inappropriate for a service Crew , but still I tried to be civil with her and said, Ay, wala bang exemption?… since lagi naman ako dito… I said that in a joking manner and smiled at her… To my surprise she look at me again straigth to my eyes and said HIndi po ba unfair yan sa ibang customer With these words… I WAS SO SO SO OFFENDED… Thinking that Jollibee Crew should be polite, nice and always have a ready smile on their face…. I blush and I was so ermbarass thinking there are people around heard this… people who knew me and who respected… My companion said… Hindi man niya lang ginalang ang uniporme mo … I replied, It`s ok… maximum tolerance… Professional ako, I will be civil and be human… …. But deep inside… I`m SO HURT..

ennylance replies :

I have also worked in Jollibee and they thought us to give all the costumers needs because costumers are considered always right or if it is not available then we should say it in a right way. Well, I am really sorry to hear that.Well, that crew is really not right to handle a costumer that way because once they are employed in Jollibee they are taught to handle such situations in a right way.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71409214781030/k2311a0914/9.14.07