Marriott Hotels chain  » Hotels  »
  • I like a hotel chain that still focuses on hospitality
  • I have been disappointed with the quality, or rather lack thereof, in other hospitality chain hotels
  • I have never had a bad experience at a Marriott

• by Chocolatiada

I like a hotel chain that still focuses on hospitality. Even though that is the industry in which they are in, many hotels do not live up to their supposed mission. On the other hand, every visit that I have made to one of the Marriott hotels has been a very pleasant one. My favorite choices are Marriott Hotel and Townplace Suites by Marriott. When I am at Marriott, it feels like I am in a hotel. When I am at Townplace Suites by

Marriott, I feel like I am in an apartment.

When I am looking for lavishness and ultimate comfort, I stay at the Marriott Hotel. The bed is the most comfortable. All the white pillows and layers of sheets and comforter make the bed feel like you are sleeping in the clouds. Room service is prompt and accommodating. The restaurant in the hotel is always top quality. The price per night can be a little pricey for Marriott, depending on the location. However, it is worth ...

• it.

I like Townplace Suites by Marriott for its coziness. When I walk in the room, I feel like I am moving in for the few days that I am there. There are all the comforts of home- a small sofa, desk, chair, refrigerator, microwave, stovetop, pots pans, and dishes. To top things off, the lobby provides fresh baked cookies in the afternoons. I do not have to worry about my leftovers from dinner spoiling because I can put them in the refrigerator and reheat

later. Instead of the little plastic water cups, there are 12-16 ounce glasses to use. I can feel comfortable here like I am at my home away from home.

I always know that I am going to get what I previously expected. I have been disappointed with the quality, or rather lack thereof, in other hospitality chain hotels. I have never had a bad experience at a Marriott. If you want an excellent rooming experience without worrying about paying an overinflated room rate, stay at a Marriott hotel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21409214721030/k2311a0914/9.14.07