iPod Shuffle
2.0
  • I think she just basically uses the Shuffle when she goes jogging or works out at the gym
  • There's also no FM tuner, which sucks big time because I love listening to some radio programs which air while I'm on the road going to work
  • I am not really impressed with the Shuffle, and for the almost the same price I could have just bought a Creative MuVo which has an LCD and other audio options

• by Honey

My sister gave me her iPod Shuffle because she had bought an 80GB iPod for herself a couple of months back. Instead of just storing it away, she wanted someone else to use it.

I don�t think though that she liked the small design, because she tends to lose stuff.

I think she just basically uses the Shuffle when she goes jogging or works out at the gym.

I have heard a lot of good things about the Shuffle, but

never really liked it because it was too small and there was no LCD to view which song you want to play.

There’s also no option to choose which audio mode you want to use, unlike with the other MP3 player that I own.

It does have 1GB of storage, but that’s hardly enough space to pack all the high quality audios that I would like to listen to.

Since the headphones are small, the sound is inadequate for me ...

• as I have used it in the park while I was out walking.

I could barely hear the music playing, as there were plenty of vehicles and people around me.

My sister already had audio tracks stored into the Shuffle, but it wasn’t my kind of music.

The task of deleting songs as well as storing new ones took fairly a long time to accomplish as there was no option to delete one or any other songs.

There’s also no

FM tuner, which sucks big time because I love listening to some radio programs which air while I’m on the road going to work.

I am not really impressed with the Shuffle, and for the almost the same price I could have just bought a Creative MuVo which has an LCD and other audio options.

I think the only reason why so many people are buying this is because it is the most marketed of all MP3 players in the market.

iPod Shuffle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161309214591130/k2311a0913/9.13.07