Creative Zen V Plus 4 GB
  • I had a very positive experience with Creative Labs, and have been a fan of the Creative MuVo
  • I bought my own, and I am quite happy with it
  • The Zen's menu, in my opinion, is the easiest to learn and navigate

• by Honey

I had a very positive experience with Creative Labs, and have been a fan of the Creative MuVo. When I saw my friend holding a Zen V Plus, it was only then that I realized how far behind I am when it comes to technology. I bought my own, and I am quite happy with it.

Compared to the iPod Nano and the Zune, the Zen is more affordable. The price is about 4,500 pesos, while the other

brands come it above 9,000 pesos.

Nifty little gadget really, except for the fact that it takes forever to charge with the supplied USB cable. The screen is about 1.

5 inches, with really vibrant and clear colors; except under direct sunlight which is really not a huge deal since most OLED gadgets have the same problems. Aside from the two complaints, I have really nothing bad to say about the Zen.

First, the 4GB is just enough for ...

• me to store a movie or two and still have enough space for my music. The Zen’s menu, in my opinion, is the easiest to learn and navigate.

Unlike with other players that take you forever to find the item you’re looking for. The mini joystick and other buttons are quite easy to handle, and it doesn’t loosen no matter how much you use it.

It also has an FM receiver which is a blessing for me because

I need to listen to radio programs during the morning. My friend said that she wished the battery life would be longer, but I really can’t complain about it; I mean 13-15 hours of non-stop music is enough for me.

The Creative Zen V Plus is affordable, comes in a compact and sleek design, with easy to use navigation and is compatible to all types of audio and video types. There’s really nothing I can ask for more from Creative Labs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161309214581130/k2311a0913/9.13.07