Sulo Hotel
Quezon City, Philippines
  • We recommend this hotel to all of our foreign guests who wish to stay at a hotel close to the school
  • Not that Sulo Hotel is lacking in service, in fact it's one of the best places to stay and dine in when in Quezon City

• by Honey

Whenever we have meetings with foreign and local sponsors, my boss always brings them to Sulo Hotel. We recommend this hotel to all of our foreign guests who wish to stay at a hotel close to the school.

Quite affordable considering the location and the accommodations, some 3,500 pesos a night.

The rooms are furnished with simple elegance and our guests always compliment us on our recommendation.

I have some friends

who work at Sulo Hotel and I make it a point to ensure that our sponsors are well taken cared of.

Not that Sulo Hotel is lacking in service, in fact it’s one of the best places to stay and dine in when in Quezon City.

The Teppanyaki restaurant is a must try for anybody.

The food is cooked right in front of you, by world renowned chefs, in large iron ...

• plates.

Although there isn’t really a wide selection of food, Japanese cuisine is my favorite.

Sometimes there would be a pianist or a live band to entertain guests at the Diwata Lounge, but I have only heard and seen the show twice.

But the pianist is really good, and the music selection was made for the older generation.

When my boss is in a meeting and I am not really needed,

I just stay in the lobby where there is free wi-fi access.

Also to chat with my friends who work at Sulo Hotel.

Since Sulo Hotel is a business hotel, made especially for businessmen, they don’t have all the luxurious facilities like a spa and a well equipped gym.

But that shouldn’t stop you from coming here, because this is a really wonderful place and is at the heart of Quezon City’s business district.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21309214531130/k2311a0913/9.13.07