Marshfield Clinic
Marshfield, Wisconsin
  • My trygliceride problem has existed for probably close to 10 years
  • Then since my Mother was doctoring with her back in Marshfield, I thought I would take my health problems there too
  • I only thing I don't like about the place is the parking
  • The hospital in attached to the clinic, so if there is an issue which needs to be attended to in the hospital, all the doctor has to do is walk into the hospital

• by arabgirl28

My whole family goes to Marshfield Clinic in Marshfield Wisconsin. My mother has back problems and depression, my husband has back problems and is diabetic and I have high trygliceride problems. Originally, my family doctor was in a clinic in Merrill Wisconsin which is closer to home by about 45 minutes. Going to the Clinic in Marshfield is 180 degrees apart as far as service and willingness to help. My trygliceride problem has existed for probably close to 10 years. My family doctor knew about the problem, but “never” did anything about it. Then since my Mother was doctoring with her back in Marshfield, I thought I would take my health problems there too. My first examination with the internal medicine doctor I went to brought to light all my blood

problems. He asked if I had any prescriptions from my previous doctor to help correct the condition. I didn’t receive any prescription for anything. The other doctor knew it was there but didn’t do anything about it. And this is what I pay large sums of money for! My insurance is high and at that rate I wouldn’t have needed the insurance because the Merrill doctor wasn’t going to treat the problems anyway. Just rediculous.

In Marshfield, my internal medicine doctor (Bassi) has me going in for blood tests every 3 months to see what is happening with my blood based on what effect the prescriptions are having on the problem.

My Mother’s depression was getting worse and worse. She heard, well her back hurts and that is what is

bothering her. To them it was no big deal. Then my Mother go more and more depressed until she contemplated suicide. I ended up taking her to the emergency room in Marshfield and she was in the psyciatric care unit for 2 plus weeks and they treated her with electro shock therapy. The electro shock therapy worked and with about shock treatments the depression went away. This has been a year now and she still goes to Marshfield for checkups to make sure the depression is under control. Her back problems have been dealt with one isue at a time. She has had back shots and the surgeon has pinpointed where the problem exists. In early September he will set a date for the back surgery. They don’t do ...

• Marshfield Clinic
      things helter skelter. Everything is logically done and well thought out. When you go in you are not rushed in and out like a cow. The doctor spends plenty of time with you talking and having you express your feeling and problems. The doctors there are first rate, the service is 2nd to none. The physicians assistants are excellent. If you can’t get a doctor a P.A. will help you and so far each one I have had has been excellent. The clinic itself is big and it entails a lot of walking to get around. There are several cafeterias in the clinic and if you a there for appointments all day, it is nice to lunch there - and the food is good. I only thing I don’t
      like about the place is the parking. The parking around the clinic is atrocious. The absolute worst. They are currently building on to the clinic and continually making the clinic better for patients. The hospital in attached to the clinic, so if there is an issue which needs to be attended to in the hospital, all the doctor has to do is walk into the hospital. Another thing that is kind of a problem, is getting an appointment. Alot of times doctors are booked up way into the future, like a month or more. I’m not sure of the costs, since my insurance pays for it. Even the people at the front entrance and there to help you. They will help you in and out of your car and other things.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341309214521130/k2311a0913/9.13.07