Estee Lauder Artist’s Eye Pencil
  • I have spent many years looking for the perfect eye liner - and I think I've found it
  • I had read in a bridal magazine that Estee Lauder's eye liners were amazing
  • Eventually I caved and bought my first Artist's Eye Pencil in Cooper Writer and I was so impressed that I have since bought two more (Softsmudge Black and Softsmudge Brown)

• by Northern Woman
      I have spent many years looking for the perfect eye liner - and I think I’ve found it! Last year I got married, and as with all brides, I felt that my special day deserved a shopping spree (okay, a few shopping sprees). I had read in a

bridal magazine that Estee Lauder’s eye liners were amazing; however, at $20 (CDN), I was hesitant to buy one. Eventually I caved and bought my first Artist’s Eye Pencil in “Cooper Writer” and I was so impressed that I have since bought two more (Softsmudge Black and Softsmudge Brown).

• These eye liners are excellent - they last throughout the day with minimum smearing. The pencil itself is double-ended with one end for the eye liner and another for a small sponge that smudges to give that nice soft, smoky effect that is so popular. They also
        come with a sliding contoured holder that is very easy on the fingers when you’re applying your eye liner. I don’t mind spending a bit of extra money on a premium product - as long as it performs, and this eye liner performs. Another fine Estee Lauder product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121221440331/k2311a122/12.2.05