High Yield Investment Programs  » Finance  »
  • When I thought my earnings had grown enough I was ready to do a withdrawal
  • The ones that lasted for over a year, I was compounding and watching my account grow and by the time I was ready to request a withdrawal there would be some problem with the program and I would eventually not get my withdrawal

• by iriegirl

I became involved in the HYIP arena several years ago. I was new to the internet and was dead set on earning a living on-line. So I started my research. I did all the google searches, I was on all the discussion forums. I became really excited about the prospect of earning a huge living on line doing HYIPs. There were Ads all over of how I could earn from 5% to 200% per day. This really excited me and I started calculating my earnings. I signed up with e-gold and e-bullion and funded my accounts from my hard earned salary and invested in different HYIPs. I compounded each day and watched the online accounts growing every

day. When I thought my earnings had grown enough I was ready to do a withdrawal. I went to the webite and it was gone. I thought I had done something wrong so I tried over and over again. Only to discover that they had gone with my money. I was in total disbelief. This happened to me over and over again, however I just did not give up I kept on investing in these HYIPs and kept losing my money over and over again. I did earn a little from a few sites, however that could not make up for all the losses.

I also tried surfing sites, paid to click sites, paid to read emails, etc. They all ...

• turned out to be the same. They did not last for long, just took my money and went. The ones that lasted for over a year, I was compounding and watching my account grow and by the time I was ready to request a withdrawal there would be some problem with the program and I would eventually not get my withdrawal.

I finally gave up on the HYIP arena, because I realized that I was not going to make any money this way. I started learning to do Options and Forex Trading. I thought that I would rather lose my money myself that to give it to these scam administrators of these programs.

I learnt my lesson the hard way. If it

looks too good to be true, it usually is. Stay away from programs offering high interest payment on a daily basis. You will certainly lose your money. The Admins. of these programs know how to prey upon vulnerable newcomers and how to entice them to invest more and more. Before investing into any program do your due diligence and visit as many forums as possible and see what other members have to say about any particular program. One advise, never invest more than you can afford to lose. Because there is never any guarantee with this type of online investing “gambling”, because it sure is gambling. Stay focus and never compound until you have received your initial investment back.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 421309214371130/k2311a0913/9.13.07