Breyers Fat Free Ice Cream
  • I tried lots of different brands of fat free and was disappointed

• by Dorrie Kane

Some time ago my doctor told me that I had high cholesterol. She recommended medication, exercise, and a diet low in fats. I have always been a big ice cream fan and hated to give it up, but most regular ice creams are high in fat. I tried lots of different brands of fat free and was disappointed.

Most fat free ice cream is tasteless and unsatisfying.

Not Breyers, though. When I discovered Breyers Fat Free Ice Cream, it really was my lucky day. Breyer’s Fat Free is creamy, smooth, and flavorful. I have tried vanilla, chocolate, and caramel swirl. All of them are good, but caramel swirl is my favorite flavor. I ...

• don’t know if Breyer’s Fat Free comes in other flavors or not. The ones I mentioned are the only ones I have seen in local stores.

Breyers Fat Free is low in calories, too. Vanilla and chocolate contain 90 calories per one-half cup, while caramel swirl has 100 calories per half cup. If you are watching your

weight, as I am, you won’t have to give up ice cream. What’s nice too, is that each half cup contains 6% of of the vitamin A that is needed daily, and 10% of the calcium.

I highly recommend Breyers Fat Free. I can watch my cholesterol and have my ice cream, too! And what’s more, it tastes delicious!

Bernard Every says :

Where can I buy this?

John says :

It’s sold at Wal-Mart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271309214361130/k2311a0913/9.13.07