Clarion Resort Hot Springs  » Hotels  »
Hot Springs, Ark.
  • Guess what, it was the best stay that I ever had

• by Henrietta Sells

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Over the Labor Day holiday, my family and I traveled to Hot Springs, Ark. I totally forgot that it was a holiday weekend, beacause we gad traveled there for years and jve only had one other time were we couln’t get

hotel accomodations.

As I said I really did not think about the holiday until I got on the internet and them the phone trying to secure hotel rooms for the weekend, when finally after several gruelling attempts and phone call, that I was ...

• able to secure two rooms at the Clarion Resort, I’d been passing by it for about ten years; Guess what, it was the best stay that I ever had. We drove in from Texas and I was traveling with my husband, teenaged
        boys, my mother and my aunt.

The rooms very excellent, the service and staff exceptional and to top it all off, they had a fireworks show that night that was just beautiful.

Now I will be recommending this hotel to all my friends !

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21309214221030/k2311a0913/9.13.07