Clarion Hotel And Conference Center  » Hotels  »
Northampton - Massachusetts, USA
  • Clarion Hotel And Conference Center is an amazing hotel in Northampton, Massachusetts
  • I love that so much plus the fact that the staff were all very professional and helpful
  • I enjoy accompanying my boyfriend to work trips such as this since my job has a very flexible timing
  • The room that my boyfriend and I had was pretty clean and I noticed that the carpeted tiles were clean as well
  • It was pretty delicious and there were my favorite pastries

• by missy

Clarion Hotel And Conference Center is an amazing hotel in Northampton, Massachusetts. There are just great amenities there and the hotel is very clean. I love that so much plus the fact that the staff were all very professional and helpful. I was with my boyfriend since I was accompanying him for a conference seminar and we had to fly all the way to the US. I enjoy accompanying my boyfriend to work trips such as this since my job has a very flexible timing.

However, the price for a room could get a little steep and for some

seasons, the hotel is fully booked. So, be sure to always call in to check for available slots, yea..We went to stay for 2 nights only and everything about this hotel is serviceable. Although there are not really couples vacationing for honeymoon and stuff like that, I saw lots of business people doing their jobs and there were a few families too. The room that my boyfriend and I had was pretty clean and I noticed that the carpeted tiles were clean as well. There were no such thing as cigarettes butts and litters and it looked like the carpets were regularly vacuumed. As for the bed, it certainly looked enticing and was pretty spacious. The bathroom was adequate and I love the toiletries.

The one bad thing is that the pool in Clarion Hotel And Conference Center is only opened up till 11 PM. That sucks, since I love swimming in the midnight at times. As for the room condition, it was very clean and smelled good. The air-conditioner worked pretty well and although the hotel is near to the highway, sleeping at night was very easy and convenient. In the morning,

• Clarion Hotel And Conference Center
      before heading for the seminar in the conference center, my boyfriend and I had breakfast. We felt that the price was very good, close to $10 and we shared the breakfast. It was pretty delicious and there were my favorite pastries. Later, my boyfriend went for his conference and I was left all alone. He told me not to go out of the hotel vicinity and to wait for him, so I sort of hanged out at the hotel bar. I ordered a fruit juice and made some light conversations with the bar staff. He told
      me some of the little shops and restaurants that could be found in the town area. He told me to have Ice Cream on this particular place and I took a mental note on that.

After my boyfriend had finished eating, we went to explore the places that the bar staff had told me. I was really at ease with the services given over at Clarion Hotel And Conference Center and my boyfriend said that the conference center is really nice and spacious. Should my boyfriend has a seminar in this hotel again, I will be sure to tag along.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21209214120630/k2311a0912/9.12.07