Panasonic Plasma HDTV  » Electronics  »
  • I thought he was crazy to have bought such a big set
  • The only problem he encountered was the base, which had to be replaced because it cracked when the delivery men were trying to put the huge TV on top of it

• by jay-l

My friend just moved in to a new house and he felt that the place needed a bigger TV set for his living room. He’s a movie buff and TV addict so it wasn’t a surprise when he bought the biggest one at the store.

Priced at 90,000 pesos, it was already like buying a second hand car.

I

thought he was crazy to have bought such a big set.

I have really no complaints with Panasonic, but I had advised him to get a Sony or at least a Samsung as I have heard a lot of good things about their HDTVs.

It was delivered to his house last week, and I was able to watch a basketball game with him over the weekend.

But I still don’t understand why he chose the Panasonic over the other brands I had recommended.

The picture is sharp and really crisp.

The colors, although more on the red and orange hue, was spectacular.

The game was unbelievable more exciting than when I would just watch it at my ...

• Panasonic Plasma HDTV
      poor 21 inch Samsung TV.

The two built in speakers are above average, considering that it’s only virtual surround sound and 10 watts each.

I do wish that they had made the speakers bigger and louder as I felt that for something so big, it was lacking in sound depth.

The only problem he encountered was the base, which

had to be replaced because it cracked when the delivery men were trying to put the huge TV on top of it.

It was a set back because as I told my friend, the base was too small to hold that TV for long and he should think about putting it on the wall for more support in case it breaks again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161209213710530/k2311a0912/9.12.07