Aeropostale Clothes  » Clothes  »
  • In my first trip into the store years ago, I found some very cute tshirts with ducks on them for a sale price

• by Heather

Aeropostale is a clothing store that is geared towards males and females that are in their teens and early 20’s. The store has all the clothing options that a person in that age range could ask for. There are the clothing standards like jeans and t-shirts, as well as nicer things, like polo shirts and button up shirts. The store also has

pajamas and footware, including slippers. I am 23, and I still am very satisfied with the selection the store offers.

In my first trip into the store years ago, I found some very cute tshirts with ducks on them for a sale price. Since then, I’ve been hooked on the product that the store offers. Other designs I’ve seen are monkeys and butterflies.

• Actually, the main symbol for the store seems to be a butterfly, which I don’t mind at all; I think it is cute.

As for the durability of the clothes, I have had no problems. I’ve had tshirts from the store for years, and they are still in good condition. Also, I have bought a few pairs of jeans from the store, and they have

lasted quite well. In fact, I was so confident with the clothing I’d previously purchased from the store, I was comfortable buy used Aeropostale clothing from sellers on E-bay. I’ve also had no problems with those items.

There’s rarely a time when I go into an Aeropostale store and don’t come out with a quality clothing product of some sort. It’s just that good!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551209213570530/k2311a0912/9.12.07