Keebler Chips Deluxe Soft & Chewy Cookies
  • I found them to taste much better than crunchy ones
  • I bought a 1 pound box of them, and it didn't last me a week, I am ashamed to say

• by Frederick

I have always liked chocolate chip cookies, especially homemade. Recently, I have tried a new variety - Keebler’s Chips Deluxe, marked as “Soft’n Chewy,” and now I can say that soft chocolate chip cookies are my favorite kind.

I found them to taste

much better than crunchy ones.

Somehow, softness increases the flavor, and it also gives the cookies a wonderful sense of freshness, as if they’ve just been baked.

Keebler promises “chocolate in every bite,” which is very close to truth - these little guys ...

• are packed with chocolate chips, so every time you take a bite you will get one or two.

Add to it a cup of nice cold milk… Absolutely delicious! Tea or coffee works well too.

These cookies are as close to homemade as

it can get.

I bought a 1 pound box of them, and it didn’t last me a week, I am ashamed to say… I guess I am even glad that they are a little pricy, or I’d be buying them all the time.

Frances Geno says :

re : I found them to taste much better than crunchy ones
    Chips Deluxe soft and chewy cookies doesn’t taste anything like a chocolate chip cookie should. It’s something different and it’s horrible tasting. This cookie isn’t even sweet, it really doesn’t even taste like it should be edible. The one cookie that I ate laid in my stomach like something that was cooked in very old lard. I don’t plan on buying anything Keebler again…I think those elves in the board room are trying to kill us.

Joanna says :

Hi Frances,

I am sorry that you didn’t like the cookies. Personally, I prefer to make my own, or buy the refrigerated dough. However, I do like Newman’s Own Cookies or The Family Dollar Brand chewy cookies. They are the closest I have ever found to a “home cooked” cookie taste. If you are looking for good store bought cookies, I would try one of those or go for the refrigerated dough.

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Joanna

Enoch says :

re : I found them to taste much better than crunchy ones
    I agree, chewy is always better - gives a melting tasty sensation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271109213400430/k2311a0911/9.11.07