Canadian Farmers Association Job scam  » Scam  »
  • IT was very amazing that a friend I found on the internet has led me into a scam job in Canada

• by Fred K. Fianu

IT was very amazing that a friend I found on the internet has led me into a scam job in Canada. He sent an information to me, bearing the name of the Canadian Farmers Association, which normally recruts people from poor countries to work in their farms in Canada.

He quoted a website as (ttp-www.

wcfwipa.

c5.

com) and

told me to find some friends to fill a registration forms for ($200) two hundred dollars each, to be paid before the deadline reaches.

I quickly mobilised some money and sent($600) six hundred dollars with my other two friends to the so called Farmers Association based in Canada.

After my personal investigations from the Canadian Embassy ...

• in Ghana and the website, I realised that We have been decieved into believing that there is any job opportuninity by the so called Canadian farmers Association.

In fact no money, no replies, no job.

The rest of my coleagues became very worried, all though every document he sent look very genuine and bearing the letter

head of Canadian farmers Association in Canada.

My friend is a very big crook, the so called association is also a scam.

So people have to be aware of any job opportunity in abraod before making any move.

This is a big scam, so take extra care and conduct enough investigations to establish any good job opportubity.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 601109213300430/k2311a0911/9.11.07