Fastum Gel  » Medicine  »
4.7
  • I for one have very often back pains and other ,so one day I got tired taking mineral baths (that work but take a long time) so I bought Fastum Gel ,on very good recommendations from people

• by Nicholas

Do you sit eight hours every day at the office in a chair ? Does your work involve body effort ? Is your back sore from all that ? Aches ?

I for one have very often back pains and other ,so one day I got tired taking

mineral baths (that work but take a long time) so I bought Fastum Gel ,on very good recommendations from people. The first time I put the gel on my back I felt a cool sensation ,I got relaxed and the pain vanished. After more days of gel massages ,the ...

• effect wasn’t as relieving as the first time ,it still worked ,and in time ,the pain slowly diminished. What can I say is that Fastum Gel works ,it won’t do wonders like a trip to the Spa ,but it works. Back pains ,sores,various aches,they will all be reduced to
        a certain point. It is also excellent if you have hints of rheumatism from cold and humidity ,like I do. You just have to take a bit of gel and rub it in on your affected area (up course if you have a willing volunteer a massage would be better :).

Fastum Gel
    Aveen says :

when can we use fastum gel? can someone under age of 18 use fastum gel?

John says :

It should only be used by those over 12.

You can use it.

Anyone above the age of 12 can use it. No problem with that.

In special cases, children below 12 years old are also prescribed to use Fastum Gel. However, that should be done only on the prescription of a doctor.

merlin says :

fastum or voltaren emulgel? dont know what to use. Please help

Galega says :

Both are very good medicine/gel for join pain. You can use any of them. It is not possible to say which is better.

If you have chronic joint pain issues, you should take any of them only with the advise of a doctor.

Honey says :

I just bought fastum gel because my right shoulder is in pain. I used this 2nd day but i cant feel anything warm or cold.

Galega says :

It is possible that you won’t feel any sort of sensation after applying this gel. Normally, it should give little bit of coolness. In any case, you should worry about its medicinal effects that is whether you have experienced improvement in pain or not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261109213290430/k2311a0911/9.11.07