Equate Brand Baby Wipes  » Baby care  »
  • But then again I have a boy, I like him to smell like a baby, but not so flowery
  • I was using one of the name brands, just because I thought they were better, and better for him
  • But when my budget got stretched to the limit I decided to try them

• by shorty

Equate Brand Baby Wipes are as good as any other brand I have tried. They are durable, and come in a variety of scents just like any other brand.

I happen to like the regular better.

But then again

I have a boy, I like him to smell like a baby, but not so flowery! You can also get the same amount you can get with the other brands.

I was using one of the name brands, just because I ...

• thought they were better, and better for him.

But when my budget got stretched to the limit I decided to try them.

Even though this was a small thing to change, I have found that since they are much cheaper

it did make a bit of difference in my budget.

Still, not to put down any other brands, I do like Equate better.

You can also get them in the travel packs, and all mothers know that certainly comes in handy!

Equate Brand Baby Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541009213140230/k2311a0910/9.10.07