VIP Office Products  » Business  »
Merrill Wisconsin
  • He has cell phones and is a distributor for Cellular One - I think - but I am not sure

• by arabgirl28

My office does business with VIP Office products in Merrill Wisconsin. I should do more business with them because they are so helpful. The prices are a bit more expensive, but only by pennies. My office has a budget of $3000 to use on office supplies and the people at VIP with work with me to get anything I need. The store itself isn’t all that big, but what they don’t carry can be gotten usually in a day. One thing that the store owner did (Scott Voight)was bring 2 small sub businesses in with the office products. One is a discount card store, party items and copy products. I like

the cards that he has. They aren’t the most elaborate cards but they have are class and with the variety you can find nearly anything you want. Love, sympathy, wedding, anniversary, birthdays, holidays - including Easter, Christmas, Valentines day etc. I could make a really long list. The party products I haven’t had the need to use yet, but it looks like he has quite a variety. My office does use the color copy machines. It is too expensive for us to have a color copier so when we do need a “high quality” color copy I go to them to have the copies made. The other sub business is an ...

• electronics business, which his son runs. There is a large variety of things in that part of the store. He has cell phones and is a distributor for Cellular One - I think - but I am not sure. Small 8″ color televisions - several different kinds of them. Digital cameras, cables and more cables and wiring and on and on.

The people I work with be it Leanne or Jeannie or Scott or his son - they are all alike - they are really wonderful people to work with.

They have a catalog like Quill, which is the one I use most of the time because the prices are

better by a few cents. Like I said. I should use VIP all the time because they are dependable and easy to work with. Just the other day I need to have a printer ribbon for a HP dot matrix printer - the printer is no longer produced but the the ribbons are. I couldn’t find the ribbon in Quill so I called VIP and they found it for me and got the ribbon to me within a day. I was very pleased!

They do all their delivering and they also do repair work on typewriters and some of the older office machines. I have never had any problems returning anything. Their billing is always correct!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 41909212710330/k2311a099/9.9.07