Salon Collections Sponge Hair Rollers  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been using Salon Collections Sponge Hair Rollers for several years, and I find them very convenient
  • I prefer larger locks or waves, so I use medium and large rollers
  • I think it's a very good idea, it helps me to see which one is which, so I can keep them all together and easily find the size I want

• by Lorianna

I have been using Salon Collections Sponge Hair Rollers for several years, and I find them very convenient. These rollers are available in several sizes: small, medium, large, and very large, which allows you to create tighter or looser curls.

I prefer larger locks or waves, so

I use medium and large rollers.

Rollers of different size come in different colors.

I think it’s a very good idea, it helps me to see which one is which, so I can keep them all together and easily find the size I want.

When it comes to ...

• hair rollers, I want two things: I want them soft, and I want them to stay securely in my hair.

This brand offers both.

The spongy rollers are soft, they do not hurt my head if I go to bed wearing them.

And I haven’t lost one

yet; the plastic holder locks in very well, and the roller will stay on as long as I need it to.

The spongy part wears off with time, so the rollers eventually will need to be replaced, but not very soon.

Mine last me well over two years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31909212680330/k2311a099/9.9.07