Mr. Bean’s Holiday  » Movies  »
  • My husband and I went to see it yesterday, on the first day it came out, and we were not disappointed
  • There are so many great moments I enjoyed in this movie
  • All of the story takes place in Europe, mostly France, but I don't think it is a turn-off for the American audience

• by Lorianna
      Being a long time fan of Mr. Bean, I have been anxiously awaiting the release of this movie, “Mr. Bean’s Holiday.” My husband and I went to see it yesterday, on the first day it came out, and we were not disappointed!! Mr. Bean is as hilarious as ever, traveling over

France this time (America had gotten its share of disaster last time, in the previous movie called BEAN). Rowan Atkinson has not aged much since the last Bean film, so his character is practically the same, with all the tricks and quirks his fans will immediately recognize.

There are so many great ...

• moments I enjoyed in this movie. One of them is when a smart Russian kid Mr. Bean ends up with starts copycatting Bean’s every move - something Bean used to do to people in the TV episodes; soon enough, that drives Bean nuts! He didn’t like his own medicine that much…
        I thought that was funny.

All of the story takes place in Europe, mostly France, but I don’t think it is a turn-off for the American audience. Those who have seen Mr. Bean before will love this new adventure, and those who have not yet discovered him and in for a great adventure themselves!

Mr. Bean's Holiday

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11909212660330/k2311a099/9.9.07