Dove Deodorant Stick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't like strong scents that people sitting beside me can smell
  • I love this product and I wish that more stores would sell it

• by marissa

If there’s one thing that made me stay with Dove Deodorant for 3 years is that it didn’t leave a stain on my clothes. Most of the other deodorant sticks I’ve used would leave white marks on my clothes and actually stain them; which is really not good

for dark fabrics.

Then there’s the other matter than my armpits would look like it has flour on them after a few hours.

Even if I wear something black I don’t have to worry that I’ll have white stuff clinging to my clothes and especially my armpits with ...

• Dove Deodorant Stick.

It also has a nice smell to it; a slight powder and floral scent.

I don’t like strong scents that people sitting beside me can smell.

I would rather that I smell neutral that smell of chemicals mixed with sweat.

Because dove has moisturizers, the

skin is really soft and silky.

After waxing, I don’t worry about ingrown hairs because the hair usually grows back finer.

Also, the hair is hardly visible as it looks like it has been bleached.

I love this product and I wish that more stores would sell it.

Barbara Chedester says :

What can I do to keep Dove Deod stick from beaking off? It lands all over the floor.

Galega says :

You need to be cautious while using it. There is nothing you can do once it got broken up (apart from some risky suggestion like putting it in the microwave oven and let it melt in the container).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31709212560830/k2311a097/9.7.07