Tokyo Kentucky Fried Chicken  » Restaurants  »
Japan
  • For a western tourist, it is allways interesting to be at Tokyo, Japan, taking the light japanese food
  • So, walking near the Metro Station, I stoped at a KFC store - Kentucky Fried Chicken, where I felt at home, as the food smell coming from the store was delicious

• by jb21
      For a western tourist, it is allways interesting to be at Tokyo, Japan, taking the “light” japanese food. But sometimes, We miss our country’s food.

In this situation, after a week in Tokyo, I wondered about to eat something less “light” than the japanese food.

I would like to eat something different from the fish and vegetables, but

not a McDonald’s burguer.

So, walking near the Metro Station, I stoped at a KFC store - Kentucky Fried Chicken, where I felt at home, as the food smell coming from the store was delicious!

I took a crispy chicken food, followed by a gentle cup of Cola.

This KFC store is located downtown, and it is one ...

• small store, as the space is very limitated in any place at Tokyo.

The store itself is in the groundfloor, and with the space limitations, it is possible to take the the delicious KFC food comfortably sat at a table in the basement.

The environment is very clear, and the attendants are very gentle, and educated.

Their english

is good enough to understand.

The food is very tastefull, crispy, delicious, in the same way that it is in the american KFC stores.

For 1200 Yenes (about tem US Dollars) it is possible to eat a marvelous crispy combo, with Cola.

If you like, you can eat a tastefull “popcorn chicken”.

Excellent food choice to break the rooutine of japanese food at Tokyo!

I recommend KFC in Tokio!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 721221250631/k2311a122/12.2.05