Crowne Plaza Hotel St Natick  » Hotels  »
St Natick, Massachussets - USA
  • There are quite a few of Crowne Plaza Hotels that I have been to but this one has one of the best decor ever

• by missy

I always couldn’t spell Massachussets well last time but after being drilled for spelling in high school for weird country and state names by my best friend, I became good at it. In Massachussets, there is another chain of Crowne Plaza Hotel and it is located in St Natick.

There were 3 guys and me and my best friend at that time and we are all from high school friends. The rest of the group couldn’t make it and we settled going just the 5 of us. We were from Boston for a visit and decided to explore a bit off to Massachussets. Upon arriving, we planned to

have a night’s stay in Crowne Plaza Hotel. There are quite a few of Crowne Plaza Hotels that I have been to but this one has one of the best decor ever. The room rates were pretty cheap and I would say from Boston, we did not have to travel that far to reach St Natick.

So, included in the Boston vacation was a trip to this fairly nice hotel and the rooms turned out to be to my liking pretty much. It was very spacious and there was a usable living area with a nice hallway. The bathroom had a bathtub and shower in it and every ...

• room had a flat screen TV boasting its existence. Other than that, the room decor was of a dark wood and the carpets were well laid out. My friends were so entranced by the power outlet and they made use of it to charge their cellphones and play some cool DVD players-the laptop kind. Boys will be boys, right?

There was also a nice bar area in this hotel and guys mainly flocked it due to the sports channels being shown. Me and my best friend spent our ladies time in the restaurant which the guys joined later. There was even a steak house called Lux or something

and breakfast was a nice Continental meal consisting of eggs, oatmeal and fish.

After being full, we explored the town of Natick and it was a fairly nice place with around 15-20 minutes cab ride. we also went to this large shopping mall that was located across route 9 or something. I suppose Crowne Plaza Hotel is an ideal place for doing business since businessmen were busy hovering around to and fro. The staff over at this hotel were also fairly nice and they had a very nice accent. I can see myself coming to another chain of Crowne Plaza Hotel in future, since this one works well for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2709212280730/k2311a097/9.7.07