Folger’s Classic Roast
  • I've noticed though that I need to lessen the coffee grounds when brewing at night, because we end up sleeping late

• by marissa

My cousin and I love drinking coffee! We live for our night caps out in the patio. In the mornings, I am tasked to put some on the brewer so that we’d have a fresh cup every

morning.

And my favorite coffee of choice is Folger’s Classic Roast, the medium one.

We had tried the decaffeinated, and I didn’t like it at all.

The medium roast isn’t that too bitter to swallow nor is it too thin that would leave you wanting for more.

Some people who’ve tried it said that it was just a little too much for their tongues to handle, maybe because they got so used to the ...

• Folger's Classic Roast
      sweet blends in Starbucks.

I’ve noticed though that I need to lessen the coffee grounds when brewing at night, because we end up sleeping late.

The kick is too much for our bodies to handle and end

up energized even until midnight.

The aroma of the coffee when being brewed reminds me of the time when I still lived in the province with my grandmother, her coffee smells like it although they were grounds from the province.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27709212230730/k2311a097/9.7.07