Shrek the third  » Movies  »
  • Yes it might not have been on the same level as the first two, but the third was totally funny of its own accord

• by Adri Snyman

I’ve heard some very mixed emotions about Shrek the Third for weeks before I made up my mind to go and see it myself. It took me this long, mainly because I did not want to be disapointed. See,

I am a very big Shrek fan. All of the previous ones were wonderfully fun movies for the whole family, mainly because the little ones love the characters and the obvious humour, but the older kids (us grown up kids) ...

• like the “under - the - belt” humour that these movies provide.

Anyway, so there I was, sitting in the cinema, waiting for Shrek to start - and low and behold - I laughed myself silly! Yes it might not have

been on the same level as the first two, but the third was totally funny of its own accord. It struck cords with everyone - especially with new found fathers’ to be!

I give this movie at least a 7/10!!!

Shrek the third

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11609212161130/k2311a096/9.6.07