The Bourne Ultimatum  » Movies  »
  • I have enjoyed both the previous Bourne movies, but I HAVE to say that the last one The Bourne Ultimatum was by far my favourite

• by Adri Snyman

I have enjoyed both the previous Bourne movies, but I HAVE to say that the last one The Bourne Ultimatum was by far my favourite! I am usually not that much into watching sequels - but the Bourne Sequels

just got better and better as they went along!

From the very first minute of the movie you are captured by adrenalin and a need to know what the secret is that Jason Bourne is trying to figure out.

• Lead through his adventures as if you were in the high speed chases by his side you feel as if you are a part of this mission. Dodging bullets and assassins to get to the truth!

I

truly enjoyed this movie from beginning to end. The combination of action, adventure and pure human nature will have you enthralled for the whole duration of the movie. I give the Bourne Ultimatum a 8/10 and a BIG thumbs up!

The Bourne Ultimatum

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11609212151130/k2311a096/9.6.07