Michael Thurmond’s Six Week Body Makeover  » Health  »
  • It is truly designed by everyone's body shape - for the type of foods that are best for your body shape as well as the best exercises to maximum your weightloss and firming up the right areas as you go along

• by Tammy

If you have been looking for a weight loss and exercise program that really works, all I can say is WOW! You have got to give Michael Thurmond’s Six Week Body Makeover a try. It is truly designed by everyone’s body shape - for the type of foods that are best for your body shape as well as the best exercises to maximum your weightloss and firming up the right areas as you go along.

I chose a vegan lifestyle earlier this year which has helped

me lose a lot of weight on its own.

But I was losing it fairly quickly having drastically changed my diet lifestyle but then I hit a plateau like so many people do.

The Six Week Body Makeover is not a vegan plan but I was able to adjust it to vegan for me and still eat only the foods that would best maximum my weight loss.

And the exercises are really and truly quick and easy.

And the leftover flab I had after losing ...

• so much weight so fast when changing to the vegan lifestyle was quickly rectified and firmed up doing the exercises with the resistance bands.

When he says you can exercise less, he is telling the truth.

The key is MAKING time for the cardio part of the exercise which I choose to do by walking every day for 30 minutes.

I am sooooo excited by this entire program that I had to share.

If you are truly ready to make the commitment to change in

your life to become overall healthier and more fit, then you have to try the Six Week Body Makeover.

It is not effortless but it is easier than any plan I have been on before.

And the results happen so quickly…which is extremely motivating.

Give it a try! As with most programs he offers a money back guarantee.

But if you can commit to it, you won’t want to send it back…you’ll probably even want to share it like I have with family and friends!

Kate says :

How can we find out if we are allowed to eat other foods not listed on the plan? For instance, is cream of wheat a carb A, B, C, or D?

Tamntn replies :

If you purchased the program, you have access to assistance. I would email them and ask them that question. It`s a great question, but best for them to reply with the true correct answer Good Luck

Patrick says :

How exactly did you make this vegan? I just started the diet and the only proteins listed for me are A B (eggs, sea food, and poultry). I`m willing to slip into vegetarian territory from time to time, but NONE of these options are even close to being vegan.

Ambreen says :

If you’re trying to make this into a vegan diet then do a little research and try to incorporate healthy veggies in place of the meat dishes. Try different lentils to add to the recipes instead of chicken or meat. You don’t have to follow this exact plan to the T if you’re a vegan.

tamntn says :

Patrick-I got a local nutritionist`s advice regarding using vegan protein. I ate mostly tempeh, fermented tofu, but also some regular tofu. I also added 1 cup legumes and upped my whole grains (both daily) that were not listed on the plan but have an excellent protein carb ration, such as Quinoa…and it did not negatively affect my weight loss.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34609212111130/k2311a096/9.6.07