Aa Naluguru  » Movies  »
  • I like this movie a lot because it clearly shows how human beings are in modern society, and how the values and morals are decreasing and how to earn fame as well as HOW TO WIN PEOPLE

• by Dilip Kumar

Recently, I saw a Telugu movie called Aa Naluguru. I like this movie a lot because it clearly shows how human beings are in modern society, and how the values and morals are decreasing and how to earn fame as well as HOW TO WIN PEOPLE. Casted by Ranjendra Prasad, a comedy hero, but his acted well in this serious role with Aamani a good actress who aslo did well.

Basically, he is

a person who wants to serve the society and he does always his level best to help people in need and he is a sincere truthfulman and respected a lot by the people outside, but his own sons and wife also misunderstand him. As a mother his wife also supports their sons and he becomes desparate.

Finally, he kills himself to satisfy his family, but still he wont lose faith in human relations ...

• and it would be proved also. Aa Naluguru means 4 people.

To understand about which 4 people the movie is about means one must watch the movie. I am sure after viewing this movie, surely everyone would think of those 4 people, who would be very important persons in one\’s life.

The movie talks about truths and ruining family relationships and selfishness. It shows us a path how one should

live and how one should not.

I myself appreciate this movie a lot and the goal of movie makers is achieved successfully. It makes the viewer to think and that is enough.

Good story line, directed nicely, and acted well by all the artists. I myself found what I must do to win people and learnt how to live a meaningful life.

It is worthseeing and one should not miss this.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11609212061130/k2311a096/9.6.07