Huggies
  • They were a great money saver and i know recommend them to everyone I know
  • So next time, you are in the market for diapers, i suggest you try luvs first

• by ramipalo

I’ve tried all the diapers on the market today. “Huggies” were too expensive and worked only on my boys, the girls all leaked through them.

I tried, “Pampers” and these were stretchy and seem to fit a bit better than a lot of the others, but these were still pricey.

I tried “luvs” and

was very surprised at how great they worked.

They fit good and both my boys and girls never leaked out of them.

The price is very reasonable, and are just above store brands.

I was skeptical at first, and expected them to fail at something, but as hard as we tested them here with ...

• the kids, they held up.

They were a great money saver and i know recommend them to everyone I know.

The designs are kid friendly too, and my children loved them.

So next time, you are in the market for diapers, i suggest you try “luvs” first.

If they are not for you,

at least you tried.

My mistake was I started at the top of the price chain and made my way down, failed diaper after failed diaper.

Save yourself some time, money, and not to mention a little peace of mind.

Take it from a mother that’s been down that road before, you will absolutely love “Luvs”.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54609211921130/k2311a096/9.6.07