Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • As soon as I squeezed it onto my fingers, I knew something was wrong, but I decided to try it anyway
  • I don't have much experience with Elizabeth Arden products, and I felt that they deserved a fair chance

• by Northern Woman
      I have a confession to make right off the bat: I didn’t buy this product, it was a “free-with-purchase” bonus. And I can tell you, its a good thing I didn’t pay for it, because I would be REALLY MAD right now if I had forked over my hard-earned money! First

thing is first, this is not a cream - it is more like a brown gel. The strong medicine-like smell doesn’t help. As soon as I squeezed it onto my fingers, I knew something was wrong, but I decided to try it anyway. I don’t have much experience with Elizabeth Arden ...

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31301121190530/k2311a1130/11.30.05