Transformers Movie  » Movies  »
  • I eagerly watched the movie a few days ago,and at the end I must say that I was very disappointed
  • I hope you enjoyed or will enjoy the movie better than I did

• by Nicholas
      I am sure that many of you ,as I, have watched in their childhood the Transformers on CN.I eagerly watched the movie a few days ago,and at the end I must say that I was very disappointed.Although the cartoon series was always “light-headed”,being meant for the children up course,i never would of expected something

as cheesy,cheap and extremely bad use of the huge budget that the movie had.The plot thickened as much as a “Roadrunner” cartoon,the characters,although funny in their own way,were badly made,everything(the story,the events,the whole action) was on a basic linear,i cant even express my full grief for the killed potential that this movie had.The lack ...

• of good use of the superb animated design and effects,the major budget at hand,the numerous wonderful stories and action that could of been concocted by a ..good.. director and crew.

Maybe i am to far from the children’s eye to see the shallow thrill of real like looking “mecha” on cinema as the only thing

I really need and want to see , making abstraction of everything else in the movie.

Who knows ? Yet i am sure that most of the children will love this film,unknowingly blind to the destroyed higher possibilities that this movie could of had.

I hope you enjoyed or will enjoy the movie better than I did .

Transformers Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11509211820530/k2311a095/9.5.07