Sunsilk Long & Strong  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the Sunsilk shampoos, and it's the only brand that doesn't give me dandruff
  • The only problem though is that it has become limp

• by marissa

In the past, after getting a nasty haircut, I would usually switch to Sunsilk Long & Strong to get some length back into my hair. Growing long hair is a nasty and long business; especially since my hair doesn’t grow back that fast; so instead of the old

herbal shampoo that would leave my hair dry and brittle I use Sunsilk which has conditioner.

I had a haircut a month ago, and the bangs are killing me.

It was cut too short, and I hoped that Sunsilk would do the trick in helping it grow longer ...

• in time for my graduation in October.

I love the Sunsilk shampoos, and it’s the only brand that doesn’t give me dandruff.

The green one, which is the Long & Strong, smells a bit fruity but not too sweet.

It leaves a wonderful scent on my hair that

lasts all day.

Aside from helping the growth, it also leaves my hair silkier and smoother even after just one washing.

And since I have been using it for a month now, my hair is glossy and feels like silk.

The only problem though is that it has become limp.

simmi says :

am suffering from heavy hair fall problem and at the same time i want my hair to grow longer n stronger so please tell me should i use sunsilk green STRONG LONG or i should use the sunsilk GOLD hair fall solution please suggest me which to use..

Shagun says :

It is always good to first address hairfall and then concentrate on growing your hair - at the same time its important to nourish your hair as that’s the key to ultimately make them good in all ways.

I would suggest using the Gold hairfall solution along with weekend hair spa therapies (at home or salon depending on your preferences) and then using the long and strong shampoo on these weekends.

Galega says :

You want strong and long hair, but currently suffering from severe hair fall problem. The genesis of your problem is hair fall. Unless there is hair fall, there won’t be strong hair. Needless to say, you need to start using Sunsilk Gold Anti Hair Fall Shampoo. Since you are suffering from serious hair fall problem, you also need some other solution. Talk to a hair care expert and ask for suggestion about some nutrients. Some nutrients can be quite helpful. Amway Nutrilite Hair Nail and Skin can also be taken. A good anti hair fall oil can come handy. There are many options before you. Select one which is suitable, convenient and unlikely to cause any side effects or allergic reaction.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409211780730/k2311a094/9.4.07