Motorola KRZR
1.5
  • The battery leaves a lot to be desired for, especially since I have to recharge every so often even if I bought new ones for it
  • I am totally disappointed with this one, as I traded my old Nokia for this

• by marissa

I was so excited when I first bought the KRZR from a friend. She only had good things to say about the phone. But I guess that’s how people are when they’re trying to sell you something.

I can’t complain about the quality of the phone when I got it; it actually looked brand new even though he’d been using it for more than three months now. But she didn’t tell me that the phone freezes when receiving multiple messages.

Most of the time I need to turn off the cellphone and turned it back on again. Other times I don’t even need to turn it off, as it automatically switches off by itself.

Not only does it freeze or hangs, but for messages longer than 300 characters, there will most probably be missing text. It’s just so frustrating that I have to ask the sender to resend the message because the darned phone would cooperate with the network.

I ...

• rely on text messaging a lot and rarely use the phone to make calls, but the few times I received and made calls, the voice on the other line sounded like a broken record of a robot saying hello. The battery leaves a lot to be desired for, especially since I have to recharge every so often even if I bought new ones for it.

And I just can’t figure out how to keep it silent, especially during class.

I have no other option but to turn it off, else my professors will kill me if they hear it beeping.

Even my cousin is confused on how to go about switching it to silent mode. There are also no games that came with the phone.

My friend said so herself, because the ones that came along with it were trial versions and expired within a month. I am totally disappointed with this one, as I traded my old Nokia for this.

Motorola KRZR

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37409211770630/k2311a094/9.4.07