Ragnarok Online  » Games  »
1.0
  • I have tried playing during early morning and late at night when I can't go to sleep

• by jay-l

My younger cousins are nuts about this game. They can spend more than 3 hours sitting in front of their computers, and just leveling up. I am the one to blame for the kids addiction; and I have been scolded plenty of times by my siblings.

I introduced them to the game, without thinking that they could enjoy it. I tried playing the game; but after a month or so, I finally gave up because

of the terrible lag and server ‘overpopulation’.

I have tried playing during sieges, but that just gave me a headache. My character’s movements looked like they were chess pieces moving around blocks.

It was too much for me, and I never joined sieges again. I have tried playing during early morning and late at night when I can’t go to sleep; and the connection seems okay.

Maybe because there weren’t so many people online during ...

• those times. And I have been hearing a lot about third party program users who are getting rich off their bots.

I never tried one even though my friend gave me the program; I told him it just took off the fun in the game if you never see your character in action. These third party programs could be the main reason for the lag.

My little nephew has asked me to install one for

him and run it at my computer; but I would not heed to his wishes. Cheaters never really have fun or win in the end, I said.

And besides, if I give in to him he’d probably be even more addicted to the game. I have nothing against Ragnarok Online, I do find it a cute game; but there’s really nothing much that the game has to offer to those that belong to my generation.

Ragnarok Online

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28409211740630/k2311a094/9.4.07