Hilton Knoxville TN  » Hotels  »
Knoxville, Tennessee - USA
  • I love everything about this Hilton Hotel and it surely makes up for all negatives that the hotel chain lacks in some other states or countries that I had been to
  • I am not exaggerating but if felt very soft and I rarely had experience of a mattress of such quality
  • The food there were so delicious that we came back the next day for more
  • My dad thought of going for some activities like jogging and bowling but we shrugged the idea of as boring

• by missy

Hilton Garden Inn is located in Knoxville, Tennessee and I was there with my whole family to visit a relative who was sick. It had been a few years since we had seen her and my mom thought it appropriate for us to visit her. She is actually my distant cousin who has married an American and migrated to Knoxville. So, after visiting her in her home, we did not want to trouble her further for hospitality since she was not feeling well and all and we decided to stay in a nearby Hilton Hotel called Hilton Garden Inn.

I love everything about this Hilton Hotel and it surely makes up for all negatives that the hotel chain lacks in some other states or countries that I had been to. On the whole, it was really a very wonderful hotel and I would surely come back again. Here is my review.

This hotel is very special in the

sense that the outside lawns were all perfectly catered for. The trees and bushes were really trimmed well and it was really a beautiful sight. There was a nice walkway that my family walked on and it sort of led us to the hotel whereby an automatic door opened for us to enter the lobby. Now, the lobby was another thing altogether. It was so large and I felt like we were in someone’s rich home or something. The fireplace completed the look and there were soft chairs everywhere and couches that my mom loved running her fingers on. It certainly felt like a 2nd home or something; and that was just the lobby.

Up in the room, my dad ordered 2 queen size beds since there were a lot of siblings in my family including myself and my mom and dad were in the other room with a king-sized bed. Amenities that I remembered were a fridge, microwave,

• a coffee maker and a wireless internet service. There was also a nice electricity plug for business travelers on the move with their laptops to plug on. That was just the right moment since my dad had brought his laptop for work purposes and we just plugged in to play online games, ha! That was certainly not healthy but it was fun all the same.

Next, the room had very nice pillows that you see in movies and the mattress? I am not exaggerating but if felt very soft and I rarely had experience of a mattress of such quality. The sheets were also very warm and cozy. As for places of interests, the whole of us went to eat in a place called the Outback Steakhouse. The food there were so delicious that we came back the next day for more. Other than that, we took a 10 minutes walk to visit the Knoxville Convention Center and

we saw some weddings going on; which was sweet. We managed to visit a local zoo (as childishly requested by my youngest brother) who was so into animals at that time. For your extra information, he is soooo into girls right now. Guess that is just his age, huh?

My dad thought of going for some activities like jogging and bowling but we shrugged the idea of as boring. Instead, we went back to the hotel where we managed to catch some paid to watch movies and eating some takeaway popcorns from the convenience store nearby. Check out was hassle free and we had a last visit to my cousin before flying back home. My cousin had been well since and she wasn’t so ill anymore. We did not know until now what she was suffering from, but she sure got well after seeing us. I hope that was the reason…anyway, Hilton Garden Inn works for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2409211730630/k2311a094/9.4.07