Canon Ixus 65  » Cameras  »
  • The best feature of this camera is that it has a 3 wide screen and usually I view the photos using the 'slideshow' feature on bus journeys, like a portable mini television, reminiscent of the memories the photos bring

• by Hildacq

This camera is compact and pocket-sized. The best feature of this camera is that it has a 3″ wide screen and usually I view the photos using the ’slideshow’ feature on bus journeys, like a portable mini television, reminiscent of

the memories the photos bring.

The second best feature of this camera is the availability of the 3 important switches (Playback, Video, Camera) on the top. Hence if I see a scene I would immediately like to video, the switch ...

• from camera to video camera can be done in a second.

However, when I playback videos, the sounds can’t be heard because there are no sound output available for this camera. That’s the downside of this beauty.

Also, my Canon has

already multiple scratches on the front and they’re really obvious. (I tend to drop it now and then.) Word of caution- do buy a 3″ screen protector because I’d really hate for fingerprint marks to be on the original screen.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43409211570630/k2311a094/9.4.07