Ulta mineral face kit
  • I have noticed i break out less now that i am using makeup with less additives and that makes me feel like I am doing something good for myself

• by Deanne

Ulta mineral face kit is a wounderful way to try Ulta’s own brand of makeup. Thier minerals are surprisingly light and easy to apply.

I have tried other loose mineral makeups that cake and these go on easy, spread even amd last all day which is a deffinate plus in my book.

I tried

this started kit bnecause it comes with a blush, foundation and even a brush.

The colors are very natural they say fair and light skin but the lady at thecounter told me to try it it works universily and she was right as I am olive toned and the colors look so natural on ...

• me.

At a price of around $20 this was a great investment.

My skin feels softer and it is easy to remove with any c,leanser.

I have noticed i break out less now that i am using makeup with less additives and that makes me feel like I am doing something good for myself.

Also my guy friends have commented on how much better i look, so the minerals really do the trick as I am using about the same colors jsut not cake makeup at the moment.

As a make up junky I deffinately list this as a must have for anyone who wants to look natural and thier best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31409211500630/k2311a094/9.4.07