L’ANZA Final Effects Hairspray  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you want a strong-hold hairspray that still looks natural, I recommend that you try this product

• by Northern Woman
      The title is not an exaggeration - I try other products, but I always keep coming back to L’ANZA! While this hairspray is more expensive than its drugstore cousins, I can assure you that it is

worth every extra penny if you have hair like mine (poker staight with a mind of its own). In fact, it may be even more economical since you probably won’t have to use as much product ...

• to achieve the desired effect. This hairspray does everything that hairspray is supposed to do - it gives great hold yet looks completely natural. I always get a lot of compliments when I’m using L’ANZA
        and people really do notice the difference (probably because my ever-changing hair color is a popular water cooler conversation topic!). If you want a strong-hold hairspray that still looks natural, I recommend that you try this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31301121140530/k2311a1130/11.30.05