Commodore 64
  • Although the graphics are not as good as I remember them, the gameplay is unmatched by any of today's systems

• by Mirabook

In the early 1980s, my siblings and I spent hour upon hour, competing against each other in joystick wars on the Commodore 64. 20 years later, I found myself wanting to relieve those days.

So I purchased a Commodore 64 on Ebay. Although the graphics are not as good as I remember

them, the gameplay is unmatched by any of today’s systems. The WII boasts games that require real action - but the Commodore had that before the WII. In competing against other players on Commodore Games such as Knight Games or The Games: Winter Edition, your hand moves so much that you ...

• break a sweat.

It’s tough work doing joystick combat! At any rate. The Commodore is as much of a joy as it was 20 years ago. I highly recommend it to anyone.

The music is pleasant and unique and although the games are a little slow to load, they are well

worth the wait. And the Commodore boasts a wider variety of game than most game station’s boast today.

From text-based detective games, to olympic competitions, to games which require players to climb ladders and jump over pits, the Commodore 64 is a system that does not get old - even if it gets dusty.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19409211300630/k2311a094/9.4.07