Clarion Hotel Scranton  » Hotels  »
Scranton, Pennsylvania
  • I bought a lot of Scranton postcards, T-shirts and hats
  • Other than that, I noticed that the covers were also very soft and yet colorful
  • But upon watching, I think I sort of changed my mind about that
  • All in all, it was a very pleasant experience in Clarion Hotel
  • For those of you wanting to explore Pennsylvania, with all due respect, I recommend Clarion Hotel Scranton to you

• by missy

Pennsylvania is a very nice place. I have been to Clarion Hotel Scranton before and it is a very nice hotel. I have good positive experiences staying in it and would really love to come back again.

Let me tell you a bit about Scranton. It is basically a town but with some nice things to do and I saw lots of people vacationing there. There were museums, operas and nice landscapes. I bought a lot of Scranton postcards, T-shirts and hats. I went with my family and we stayed for around 5 days and 4 nights there. I also saw a lot of couples honeymooning there. After we checked in, I started to get a good look at the rooms. They were all fanciful and nice. The

bed was big and fluffy and there were some nice paintings on the wall. Other than that, I noticed that the covers were also very soft and yet colorful. That was nice. There was also a plasma TV and lots of channels. My whole family watched Cartoon Network for fun and we laughed out loud. As for toiletries, there was a nice smelling shampoo and soaps. However, there was no hot water in the bathroom and it felt really cold showering. But I guess that was just about the con in Clarion Hotel Scranton.

The rest of the hotel was great. The housekeeping staff were very friendly and always on the ball to keeping the room clean at all times. As for things to do, like I ...

• have mentioned the town was a great place to explore. During that time, my whole family managed to catch the Rockettes and watch some fun operas. My mom sort of dragged us to the operas and we thought it was lousy. But upon watching, I think I sort of changed my mind about that. As for the museums, there were some history of Pennsylvania being displayed and it was pure fun. During the evenings, my whole family did what other tourists would do. we shopped like crazy. We bought lots of souvenirs and my mom came back again to the same shop to get the fanciful hats that she wanted to buy some more for her friends back home. All in all, it was a very pleasant experience in Clarion
        Hotel. I talked to one of the hotel staff and she told me that there was this particular room beside our hotel room that was always reserved for this gentleman. She declined to say who for customer’s confidential information, but from what I gather, this guy is in his prime age. He loves his deceased wife so much and would always book that same room to retain the memories he had with his deceased wife. Kind of spooky romantic, if you ask me, but yes, it happens. And it is happening in Pennsylvania all the more. Pretty ironic, if you ask me.

For those of you wanting to explore Pennsylvania, with all due respect, I recommend Clarion Hotel Scranton to you. It’s a pretty good hotel with around $90-$100+ room rates.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2309210690930/k2311a093/9.3.07