Sony VAIO 4.5 Notebook PC  » Laptops  »
  • I know it's probably because of the size of the gadget but still they could have put into more thought the people who have stubby fingers
  • I don't think there's an antiglare either
  • Aside from those complaints, this is an amazing gadget

• by Honey

Next to his girlfriend and his car; this is my brother’s most priced possession. Not only because it’s expensive for such a small gadget, but because he has his life in it; pictures, music, videos and journal. I was so jealous when he bought it, it looked like my small PSP.

Okay, first off the problems I have encountered with it. The keypad is too small; I know it’s probably because of the size of the gadget but still they could have put into more thought the people who

have stubby fingers.

Not very good for typing. The WLAN is pathetic! Close range its good, but I step 15 meters away from my wireless router it sucks and there’s no connection.

The screen is too small for me, and I have a hard time looking at it. I don’t think there’s an antiglare either.

Then there’s the matter of when you’re outside, the whole screen gives out a blinding ray that irritates my eyes. Not good for viewing documents, but perfect for pictures and videos.

The battery dies ...

• down fast, so you may need an extra battery or at least keep your charger handy wherever you go. Aside from those complaints, this is an amazing gadget.

It doesn’t freeze and the audio doesn’t jump. It’s fast, even for its size.

And the size is amazing, fits perfectly in my hands. My brother has tried turning it on for a long time to let me see that it doesn’t overheat much, because I kept telling him that such a small toy would probably accumulate a lot of heat.

But amazingly, it was fine. He just said that I shouldn’t forget to put it in hibernate, because it will eat up the battery.

I have also been able to play counterstrike with it, and it works just fine. Even those games that tend to eat up a lot of memory work well here without too many glitches.

All in all, this will probably replace the ipod, psp, laptop and desktops. Just don’t forget to buy a protective casing, since the screen accumulates dust and it’s hard to take out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63309210520930/k2311a093/9.3.07