Fashion Bug Shakopee  » Shopping  »
1136 Vierling Dr. Shakopee, MN
  • I would recommend going to Fashion Bug, not only for the great selection of clothes and sizes, but for the friendly helping sales clerk, who will let you brouse when you need to and are there instantly to help you without having to search all over the store for them

• by S.C. Anderson

Thursday, Aug. 30, I stopped at Fashion Bug to pay on my account.

One of the first things that really made this an actual joy was the greeting I received by sales clerk.

She greeted me pleasantly and then asked how she

could help me.

Most of the time at the places I shop, you have to look for someone to help you if you need it, and almost all the time no one greets you as if they really are happy to see you.

She ...

• made me feel like I was the most important person she had met, yet did not go overboard.

She was fast in getting my payment posted to my account, so I was out of there fast.

I would recommend going to Fashion

Bug, not only for the great selection of clothes and sizes, but for the friendly helping sales clerk, who will let you brouse when you need to and are there instantly to help you without having to search all over the store for them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24309210360830/k2311a093/9.3.07