Maruti Esteem  » Cars  »
  • Today as I look back I no longer regret the decision that I bought my Maruti Esteem

• by My-Dodo-Views
      Last year I bought a new Maruti Esteem. I wanted to buy a Honda but had to settle for Esteem due to monetary consideration but I guess 1 year down the line my decision was not such a bad one.

Maruti Esteem is one excellent car.

The interiors have been designed well to suit

the need of the occupant.

The seats are low and there is plenty of leg space.

In all it can comfortably accomodate 5 people.

The clearence of the car is pretty decent and it has an excellent road grip.

One feels in control when he is driving the car even at 120-130 km /hr.

In ...

• terms of duel efficiency too,Esteem is pretty decent giving a milage of around 14-15 km/litre in city conditions.

In the past one year,touchwood,it has never troubled me apart from the occassional flat tyre and regular services.

One of the biggest USP of a car from Maruti stable is its big network.

matter where you may go in a country like India,you will never be very far from a Maruti workshop/showroom.

Moreover,being one of the oldest car brands in India,plenty of road side mechanics can also handle and rectify your problems.

Today as I look back I no longer regret the decision that I bought my Maruti Esteem.

Maruti Esteem

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 9309210150830/k2311a093/9.3.07