Belo Essentials  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought maybe the pore minimizing facial wash would help me with my pore problems
  • I've noticed right away the effect of the facial was on my pores

• by Honey
      I just saw this in the grocery and was attracted by the brand name. Belo Medical Group has been known in the Philippines for their work on celebrities. I thought maybe the pore minimizing facial wash would help me with my pore problems.

The last one I’ve used has been giving me a lot of pimples and basically not doing the job. I’ve been using the Pore Minimizing facial wash for 3 weeks now, and I’m way past the

breakout period.

Many women say that when using a new product for the face, you will most likely to break out as your face gets used to the product or because the product is working properly by removing the existing comedones (blackheads or whiteheads). I did break out, and it was horrible.

I didn’t want to go out in case I see a friend who will think I haven’t been taking care of myself. Surprisingly though, I don’t have ...

• any pimple scars on my face.

Usually when a pimple heals, it leaves a black mark on my face. But I have none of those, maybe because the facial wash also has a whitening agent.

I’ve noticed right away the effect of the facial was on my pores. My face doesn’t look like the moon anymore, though during the afternoons, my face does become oily which is normal anyways.

The facial wash itself, is gel type. Honestly, when I

first squirted it out of the tube it fell on the sink because I thought it would be like the other washes that are creamy.

It doesn’t really lather the way I would want it to, but it feels great on my face. It also smells very fruity and sweet; but only mildly and not at all harsh.

Very good for sensitive skin like mine, as it doesn’t dry up my face. Great product even for its expensive price.

AcneSufferer says :

Is Belo Essential Facial Wash Can Remove Acne Scars And Is IT Really Make YOur Face YOunger Looking ?

awezome.writer says :

Belo products are very known in the Philippines and are effective in removing pimple scars. Although, your pimple issues might be caused by allergy of some sort, so before using any facial products, it’s better if you do patch test first so you would know if you’re allergic to a certain product.

Galega says :

Belo Essential is a Face Wash. It is not primarily meant to be used only as a scar remover. It works against scars also, but that takes time. You may not expect it to make your facial skin scar free within short span of time. You can continue using it. Meanwhile, I would also suggest you to try some targeted anti scar products. That should give you quick relief.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31309210100730/k2311a093/9.3.07