American Airline  » Airlines  »
  • When I went to Japan, I noticed that it even offered instructions with Japanese and English on the flight

• by Randy Mills
      I have traveled a lot through airplane companies but AA seems to be the one I have traveled most due to it’s better deals and my already mileage program in AA.

When I went to Japan, I noticed that it

even offered instructions with Japanese and English on the flight. The food was good with chicken and beef.

American Airlines due to its cut back program has given us less amenities nowadays. Before I got ice cream, and much more snacks. Although it is cut back, I still feel satisfied with what I got on the plane flight.

Even when there was a typhoon in Japan which made them transferring me to another airport. They kept their customers happy by ...

• American Airline
      offering us an additional 25,000 miles to our AAdvantage account. They reimbursed me my bullet train ride back to Narita airport and I was satisfied.

The seats were comfortable, leaving each one of the seats a small screen to

watch movies or check on flight status. The flight status was a great addition, telling us our location and how long we have left until arrival.

With the much cheaper price, I am happy with American Airlines as my airline service.

American Airline

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40209210040530/k2311a092/9.2.07