Shower Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • While I know there are many that find cleaning a joy, I am not one of those people, and of course this is one area in which I gladly take my mother's advise
  • One of the areas I dislike cleaning is the bathroom, and I swear my husband only says he likes to clean the kitchen so he can get out of bathroom cleaning
  • I didn't need much help in deciding to buy, but the coupon, which made the cost close to nothing for the system helped my decision

• by Natasha
      My mother, like many mothers out there I am sure, once told me “Honey don’t spend your days cleaning! Enjoy life!”

While I know there are many that find cleaning a joy, I am not one of those people, and of course this is one area in which I gladly take my mother’s advise.

One of the areas I dislike

cleaning is the bathroom, and I swear my husband only says he likes to clean the kitchen so he can get out of bathroom cleaning. Anything I can do to ease the cleaning process and lessen the time spent cleaning is great!

While shopping for groceries there was a young lady handing out coupons for a new product and of course ...

• preaching the joys of this new Automatic Shower Cleaner. I didn’t need much help in deciding to buy, but the coupon, which made the cost close to nothing for the system helped my decision.

Once home I gave the Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner a try, it was easy to set up and use, a bit loud when in use, but

the noise doesn’t last long. The smell is not overpowering, and it does a great job at keeping the shower clean!

I just have to remember to tell overnight guest that it is not a soap dispenser. I kind of forgot to tell my husband, but then again he hasn\’t gone around pushing buttons without checking things out first since then.

Shower Cleaner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53209210010530/k2311a092/9.2.07